Michael Bell has a few offers so far and is hoping to get a few more in the next few weeks. I spoke with Michael's dad Michael Sr. last night because Michael wasn't home.
"We plan to leave tomorrow for Michigan," said Michael Sr. "We are hoping they offer and then we head to Notre Dame and hopefully they will offer. We have no other plans beyond that and we will have to see what happens after these two camps."
Michael hopes to commit soon. "We hope to have him committed by the end of June. He would like to make his decision so he can focus on his season but we will have to wait and see what happens with these camps."
A few schools have offered Bell already. "All the Mac schools have offered. Wisconsin, Cincinnati and Nebraska have also offered. Minnesota and Indiana are very interested. Michael wants to play at the highest level so we will wait and see what happens in the next few weeks."
Comments. This should be interesting. It appears that they are waiting for either or both schools to offer. I didn't get any indication as to which way he would go if both offered. We'll have to wait and see if the Irish offer.