With the total number of scholarships rapidly dwindling, many high school football players…
A Pleasant Surprise
That was head coach Charlie Weis. Pat Muldoon originally thought the Irish coach wouldn't be around. "It's pretty good to know they want me that bad," Muldoon said, later adding that was the most impressive part of the trip. The 6-foot-4, 240-pound Muldoon is sporting a bevy of scholarship offers from top-notch programs all over the country. Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Stanford and Louisville are a few of the many that have stepped to the table with a free ride. Weis let Muldoon and his Mom know what Notre Dame was all...
743 Fans online
- Jeers to Southern Cal's Josh Shaw
- Tommy Rees saying I hear a lot
- 4 players out and time frames
- I've decided ND will set a school record
- If you could take one player from any present team...